Wednesday, January 21, 2009

That place

Amongst the din and crowd.
There i stood.
With a map written in an unknown language.

Its the same world.
Same country.
Same damn route.
But why the map?

Cos suddenly my feet dont seem to recognize the route anymore.
The buildings are now unrecognizable.
I am lost in my own world.

Yes, i am walking.
Im taking each and every step with every precaution.
Trying not to fall.

Then i started to remember.
We used to walk this route together.
Laughing and sharing.
That same road.
Now is deserted.

Cold.
Its very cold.
Its too quiet that its starting to scare me.

Is there anyone to help me?
I just want anyone to help me, please.

But as im crying out loud to be heard,
I find myself calling out your name.
I find myself running to the place.
Where i know you would find me.

Where we always find comfort in together.
Where we wait for one another.
That place. Those memories.

I dont know whether i should go there.
If i do, what if you dont come?
If i go there, i would expect you to come.

I tried stopping myself.
But im here.
Waiting for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home