Monday, January 19, 2009

18 January 2009. Baby Zahrah.



First and foremost, let us all welcome the new princess...SITI ZAHRAH BTE MOHD NIZZAM!

Yeayyyyy....adorable cute and pretty! She's got a clef! Confirm besar pretty sehh. Hehe...She was born on 18 January 2009, 3.50pm, at East Shore Hospital.

Im now known as Aunty Yayah! Haiyooo...aunty?!!? Heheh...my future anak sedara...(insyallah...) hehehe. Kak Nur gave birth to this wonderful baby girl and what a wonderful day it was yesterday. I was anxiously waiting by the phone for any news and updates and then wan msged and told me both kakak and the baby are safe. A huuuge sigh of relief with countless alhamdulillahs...
I went to cik ila's bbq first before heading to the hospital to visit kak nur and see the newborn princess. When i came, there were like many people. Oh god, when they were asking me, i just introduced myself as kak nur's friend. Me and kak nur made a pact already. Cos i was scared that the mother will not want my identity and relationship with wan to be disclosed. Hahah. But apparently, instead of the mother being on the same page with us, she was instead the one telling people, "ah ni wan punyerr..." haiyoooo...seram babe...ni kalau tak jadi, malu aku! hahha...

And there was his family. A huge family indeed. But the funny thing was the whole time i was there, me and wan did not talk or look at each other. Hahah. Kononnyer nak step tak kenal. Hahah. Didnt know that the mother tell everyone readi. Wahhh...scared lah seyyy!

Well, now that we're known, it better work. Hehe...

I love his family. I never imagined that i would be accepted as their own. They are always full of warmth and love and you will never feel out of place with them. They will include you in their conversations.
Today, i visited kak nur again at the hospital...(Sorry wati, i cancelled our plan!) Spent more time with my baby girl...Hehe i held her most of the time, fed her milk and burped her. Abang nizzam said that i would be called bibik yaya (cos of my javanese race) eeeeeeeee bibik?! nanak...nak aunty jugak. Aunty yayah...heheh..kauz...i feel old la siaaa!

This little girl will be pampered by me, DEFINITELY. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home